Pest Repeller (Household type：100 sq.m)
1. High-powered ultrasonic speakers emit super strong ultrasounds.
2. Our devices can automatically change their frequencies and alter their sweeping speeds 1-60 times a second. It is different from other ordinary pest repellers which become ineffective due to rodents' and bugs' adaptability to a single-frequency sound.
3. These devices are sanitary, safe, reliable, chemical-free, environment-friendly, and have no side effect to humans. They provide a more humane way to replace any other anti-pest measures that may require the use of harmful chemicals or poisons.
4. Ultrasonic frequencies between 20~65 kHz are inaudible and harmless to human beings and most of household pets; sonic frequencies under 20kHz can be used outdoors to repel birds, stray cats or dogs and wild animals.
5. These devices produce 3-dimensional ultrasonic waves to repel rodents and pests within their effective ranges which cover any nooks in all directions, horizontally and vertically.
6. Ultrasound does not interfere with home appliances, such as TVs, radios, computers, remote controls, hearing aids, etc.
7. These devices consume little electricity (2W~6W) and they are suitable for long-term use.SpecificationsModel NO.Frequency rangeOutputConsumptionCoverageJWP-307(Household type)10-65 KHz Adjustable110 dB1.5 Watts1,100 Sq. Ft. (100 Sq.m )Application
1. Flour factories, food processing factories, rice mills, pharmaceutical companies, feed processing factories and grain barns where poisonous baits and pesticides cannot be used.
2. Theaters, restaurants, supermarkets, department stores, hotels, and hospitals which have been plagued by the urine and noise of rodents.
3. Grocery stores, clothes shops, food stores, furniture stores, and warehouses in which rodents and pests often cause damage by gnawing.
4. Transformer stations, telecom rooms, computer rooms, and electric machinery rooms of factories where fire can be triggered by short circuits caused by electric wires ruptured by rodents.
5. Villas, houses, or feed storage places of farm houses, ship cabins, pig farms, and henhouses where can be overrun by rodents.
6. Farms, green houses, yards, lawns, gardens, balconies, plazas, barns, parking garages, garbage lots, etc. where birds might nest or wild animals might hunt for food.Instructions
1. Plug the adaptor into the power source and connect it to this device.
2. Set the control knob at the RODENTS/INSECTS (6~8).
3.Turn the sweeping speed knob clockwise and set it at any notch between MIN~MAX (1~10). Then the red light will be on to indicate this device is operating. Adjust the notch once a week in order to make it impossible for rodents or pests to adapt to the sound.
4. Set the control knob at BIRDS to repel birds and other wild animals. Normally the device should be located outdoors or somewhere people are not around for a long period of time.
5.Turn the control knob anti-clockwise to TEST. If it produces sharp and shrill sound to the ear, this device is functioning normally. (Do not put your ear too close. The test is done to see if this device functions properly.
6. Keep this device on 24 hours a day in order to have the best effect.